Sunday, October 7, 2007

Harlan Flag Football Wrap-Up

This Brace7 and Wehr7 in an interview with some of the flag football players this year. It was a productive year and the kids really enjoyed it. We're here with Chris and Caleb two of the players.

This is brace7 from HCHS news reporting at the flag football fields with Chris, one of the players.

Q. Chris did you like flag football this year?
A. Even though this was my first year I really liked it.

Q. What team were you on?
A. I was on the yellow team.

Q. This was your final game of the season so what was your over all record?
A. 0-5, I'm sorry to hear that better luck next year.

Q. Did you play offense or defense this year?
A. I played both. On offense I played fullback and on defense I played safety.

Q. Did you get any touchdowns this year?
A. Yes, I had 6 or 7.

Q. Were they all on offense or did you have some picks returned for touchdowns or fumble recoveries?
A. I had a punt return for a touchdown and the rest were on offense.

Q. Will you play next year or is this your final year.
A. I'm in sixth grade so this is my final year playing.

Thanks for letting me interview you and have a good time at the next level next year.

This is now Wehr7 reporting with Caleb, one of the players.

Q. Caleb did you have a fun time in the flag football program this year?
A. Yes I did.

Q. What team were you on this year?
A. The black team.

Q. Since this was your final game, what was your final win loss record?
A. My teams record was 2-2-1.

There must have been some stiff competition out there because Chris' team went 0-5.

Q. Did you play offense or defense this year?
A. Both offense and defense.

Q. What positions did you play?
A. I played wide receiver and cornerback this year.

Q. Did you have any touchdowns this year?
A. I had only 1 touchdown.

Q. Was it on offense or defense?
A. Defense, it was on an interception returned for a touchdown.

Q. Will you play next year or will this be your final year?
A. I will play next year and hope to have a better year all around.

Thanks for letting me interview you and I hope you do have a better next year.

This is Wehr7 and brace7 from HCHS news signing off.

brace7, Wehr7

No comments: