Sunday, October 14, 2007

Volleyball

I interviewed two of the freshman volleyball players and asked about the volleyball session so far. The first person I interviewed was Bailey McGrath.

Interview with Bailey McGrath
Q. How do you think the volleyball session has been so far?

A. The volleyball session has been fun.

Q. How do you think you have done?

A. I think I have done good except for rolling my ankles.

Q. Do you think you improved this year? If so, how or in what skill.

A. I think my diving has improved alot and so has my transitioning.

Q. Do you think the team has done well?

A. The team has done will this season and we have improved alot since the beginning of the season


Interview with Brooke Schaben
Q. How do you think the volleyball session has been so far?

A. I think that our volleyball season has been really well even though we have lost some matches.

Q. How do you think you have done?

A. I think I am doing good

Q. Do you think you have improved this year? If so, how or in what skill.

A. I am doing alot better now than the beginning on mentalilty about the game rather then the physical part. coach Schaben taught us how to forget all of the bad stuff and focus on the next ball that is coming.

Q. Do you think the team has done well?

A. I think that the team is doing really well and I can see that there is alot of potential and we will get even better because we have alot of chemistry and get along well.

No comments: